Come join us for a day (or just one class!) of yoga at Three Bridges Studio. This event is on May 7th, from 12 – 8 pm. Each class will be 45 minutes long, starting every hour with a new instructor. The suggested donation is $10/class. Come on in the day of, or register ahead of time.
To register in advance:
- Pick a class time
- Go to the ‘Donate’ Tab on this site
- Fill out the PayPal form to make a donation
- Open this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KyH8ZdmAUSykhDBXfi54emufLCN8-MycdSArMeRPSl0/edit?usp=sharing
- Fill in your name & indicate the payment method under the class you plan to attend
Promote sustainability and ease hunger in our community! Come and enjoy a delicious, healthy, vegan and vegetarian meal with other folks in the community. This event is co-sponsored by the UNH Organic Gardening Club, Waysmeet Center, and the Cornucopia Food Pantry.
Donations of food are always welcome, and volunteers are welcome, too, from 2:30pm on!
Come join us for a delicious pasta supper and drum circle experience! Come and listen, come and play! African-style drums and music makers are provided. Food and volunteers are always welcome the day of from 4:00 pm on!
On-Going, Spring through Fall
The Cornucopia community Garden provides fresh produce for patrons of the Cornucopia Food Pantry. Located on site, we are always looking for volunteeers to water, weed, and harvest vegetables!
City Reach and Homeless Outreach
Periodically, Fall and Spring
Join other college students in:
- Providing food and clothing to the homeless
- Having members of the local homeless community as tour guides and teachers
- Hearing the stories of the homeless
- Interacting and engaging with city activists, community workers & others on working with the homeless and struggling to change the conditions that lead to homelessness
Past trips have been based at St. Paul’s Cathedral on Boston Common. Students from other campuses in New England will join us. Registration is limited to 20 students, so please let us know early. The cost is $5.00 to help defray the costs of the program, food and transportation, but anyone who wants to come will be welcomed, regardless of ability to pay. As always, we are an open, inclusive and welcoming community, and all are welcome to join us on this trip!
We also take monthly trips to Portland to work in a soup kitchen on Saturday mornings. All are welcome to join us!
Thursdays, 8pm (during the academic school year)
The Committee on Rights and Justice trains volunteers to work with immigrant and refugee populations.
A new program connecting UNH students and community members from the Community Church of Durham and the Lee Congregational Church to provide a home away from home. Call us at 862-1165 to get connected!